Here’s my class sample for January’s workshop. We are focusing on the use of rub-ons and I tried to show how versatile these little suckers are by using them in a variety of ways. There are black & white rub-on elements and I applied them on card stock, patterned paper, photographs and a transparency. The rub-ons are frames, words, letters, scrolls, journaling panel, photo corners & just fun doo dads. Although I used them in a variety of ways here there’s so much more you can do with rub-ons. For example, I love using them on chipboard or metal elements. You can put them on buttons, brads, the sky’s the limit really.
this is my supply list from memory works:
- prism cardstock (grey)
- autum leaves foof-a-la black formal pattern papers
- autumn leaves foof-a-la black formal journaling rub-ons
- daisy d’s snapshot collection rub-ons
- basic grey urban calligraphy white rub-ons
- american crafts mini-marks rub ons ned jr white (no longer available thru memoryworks)
I also used my Marvey black marker, Sakura micron black pen and Uni-ball signo white pen. The workshop is scheduled for Thursday, January 31st @ 8pm. If you are local & would like to join my class please let me know by next Wednesday, January 23rd. You can also view more detailed pictures in my workshop photo album on the right.